Skip menu

What can I do if the nostrification application is rejected?

If the application for nostrification is legally rejected due to a lack of equivalence of the domestic and foreign studies, the applicant can apply for the regular admission procedure at the UAS for Health Professions Upper Austria as a regular student.

After successful completion of the admission procedure, the applicant can apply for the crediting of examinations already completed abroad for the Bachelor program.

An appeal against decisions of the head of the council regarding nostrification is admissible to the Federal Administrative Court.