Restricted lending operation for the print resources of the campus libraries of the FH Gesundheitsberufe Oberösterreich
In compliance with the applicable safety and hygiene measures, we would like to enable our users again to borrow library resources. From now until further notice, limited lending and return operations will be set up at the campus libraries of the FH Gesundheitsberufe OÖ under the following conditions:
- The lending and the return of media is only possible by appointment. You can obtain detailed information from the responsible library staff at the respective campus.
- The distance between delivery and return must be at least 1.5 meters! If the necessary safety distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained, mouth-nose protection must be worn.
- Upon return, the borrowed media will be disinfected accordingly by the responsible library staff.
- Viewing the bookshelves is possible for students with gloves.
- Wearing gloves when handling books (for staff and students) as part of the lending and return process is recommended according to BMBWF guidelines. It is important to ensure that the gloves are used correctly. Hygiene experts also enable, hygienic hand disinfection before and after handling with media. Both variants can be chosen.
- The reading areas remain closed until further notice!
Borrowed media can only be returned after making an appointment!
USE LICENSED E-RESOURCES
Please continue to use the wide range of electronic journals and databases (licensed and test databases) via the website of the library of the FH Gesundheitsberufe OÖ!
In addition to open access platforms, some publishers are currently making their offer or parts thereof available free of charge. Please see the following list for an overview.
Project of the University of Regensburg, structured according to subject areas: https://dbis.ur.de//fachliste.php?bib_id=corona
GENERAL LIBRARY INFORMATION AND INFORMATION ON RESTRICTED LENDING
Dr. Markus Oppenauer (librarian) is available for library information and support for online research from MO-TH from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and FR 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. by phone at +43 50 344-20022, by email at email@example.com and via MS Teams. If you have any questions about restricted lending, please contact the contact persons at the respective campus library!
Each Campus Health has a large library containing specialist literature.
In addition, the University of Applied Sciences for Health Professions Upper Austria offers electronic journals and licenced databases for academic studies, teaching lessions and research.
Access to library, electronic journals and databases is only possible and allowed for students and employes of the University of Applied Sciences for Health Professions Upper Austria.
Copyright has to be considered! It is not permitted to pass access information or downloaded electronic text to a third party. Downloading is only permittet for personal purpose or the purpose of academic studies, teaching lessions and research. Most Publishing companies regulate access to their publications using the IP address of the computer submitting the request. Therefore it is only possible to access the complete electronic text while using a computer situated in on one of the campuses of the University of Applied Sciences for Health Professions Upper Austria .